Background and Experience
Prior to coming to GBPSA in 2006, Dr. Lee, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, received his Bachelor’s degree in Biology from Boston University. He graduated from Temple University Medical School in Philadelphia and completed his General Surgery residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk. He completed his Plastic Surgery residency at the University of Tennessee in Memphis. Dr. Lee was also an Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at West Virginia Medical School, and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Away from the office Dr. Lee is an avid photographer and can be found on the sidelines of his boys’ sporting events snapping action shots!
- Board-Certified in Plastic Surgery by the ABPS
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the Wisconsin Medical Society
- Member of the Brown County Medical Society