Background and Experience
Dr. Schmitt joined GBPSA in 1985. He graduated from the University of Illinois Medical School as a James Scholar, after completing his undergraduate studies at Marquette University. He completed his residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. Dr. Schmitt is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons; and he is listed in the Guide to America’s Top Plastic Surgeons.
When not in the office taking excellent care of his patients, Dr. Schmitt enjoys traveling extensively and holds a pilot’s license. Don’t hesitate to give him a wave if you see him out riding his motorcycle!
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery by the ABPS
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the Wisconsin Medical Society
- Member of the Brown County Medical Society