Dr. Lee joined GBPSA in 2006. Dr. Lee is a graduate of Temple University Medical School in Philadelphia and completed his general surgery residency and a research fellowship at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk. He completed his Plastic Surgery residency at the University of Tennessee in Memphis and was an Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at West Virginia University Medical School in Morgantown. Prior to medical school, Dr. Lee had received his Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Boston University.
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery by the ABPS
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the Wisconsin Medical Society
- Member of the Brown County Medical Society